Embassy Services for Qatari Citizens
The Consular Affairs Department responds to all inquiries by citizens and residents inside and outside the State of Qatar.
The Consular Affairs Department provides a number of services to Qatari nationals abroad through the diplomatic and consular missions, including:
- Issuance of transit tickets to newborns Qataris abroad.
- Issuance of transit tickets for Qatari nationals who lost their passports abroad.
- Issuance of new passports for Qatari nationals whose passports have expired abroad )as a result of long duration for study, treatment or training courses)
- Facilitate the return of Qatari nationals into the country in cases of those who lost their passports in countries where there is no Qatari embassy.
- Issue various authorizations for Qatari nationals to facilitate their affairs abroad and in Qatar.
- Protect and care for the interests of Qatari nationals abroad.
- Stand by Qatari nationals who may have problems abroad and coordinate with qualified lawyers to plead for them when required.