Qatar Petroleum 1983 – 2009
Manager, Exploration & Production Sharing Agreement Development (EPSA/DPSA),. (2001-2009)
- One of the senior technical managers with high level experience who worked on a continuous basis in the oil and gas fields projects of Qatar petroleum.
- Represented QP Management in discussions and negotiations with major Oil and Gas Companies to finalize Exploration, Development and Production Sharing contracts. Consequently involve in decisions which may have economic implications for the State.
Manager, Oil Field Development (1994 – 2001)
- Keen ability to analyze large development plans and handle many major projects simultaneously.
- Represented QP in important discussions and meetings with various Ministries in Qatar, and internationally.
Manager, Reservoir Engineering (1983 – 1994)
- Worked in this section in several positions from reservoir engineer to senior to manager reservoir engineering.
Highly versatile in making technical presentations to international Oil and Gas companies and in conferences, combined with interpersonal skills. Has published several technical reports and papers on Oil and Gas fields of Qatar locally and internationally. He has a long experience of giving presentation to board of directors for different companies. This included corporate strategies, objectives, technical and financial plans for the short and long term.